Sep 13, 2013

How are you doing?

We are around 300 people flying together right now, between facebook and blogs.

Do not be afraid to try new things in your art. Grab that canvas, that fancy paper, those paint tubes or colors that you have not used, try a new medium.

Dare, because a lot of us are daring at the same time, and you will discover something new about yourself.

Accept that not every piece has to be a total brilliant success. Sometimes a painting or drawing will make us learn simply what we don't like, and that's still ok.

 Plus remember:  practice makes perfect ♥


7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is coming very interesting. I can see a horn :-D Is it coming or growing???

    I haven't been in Facebook a long time, but maby I should go back there....

    This is so wonderful challenge. It has waken me to paint faces. It is many many year I've painted faces. Why? I don't know. But now I have much ideas to go on, when this challenge is over. So THANK YOU VERY MUCH :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered the techy part ....and found the group on FB....and also how to label and TAG my Art! Who new! Thank you for this post! I am hung up on perfection....not that my art even has a chance , but now I will lighten up! Huge Hugs! xo Debi Livsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being challenged to push myself every day. Thanks for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do Facebook as you know. Just getting on. Life keeps calling to me but I'm trying. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiring message! I will definitely push myself to try something new before the challenge is over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayala, thanks you very much!
    Your challenge 29 Faces in Sept. has been so interesting.
    It was pleasure to be with.

    ReplyDelete