Sep 7, 2013

Confusion and Updates

Hey all!    ٩(◠◡◠)۶    

Thank you for all the enthusiasm and flood of notes, posts and questions. Just the first day I got over 100 emails!
All is welcome and I hope you are having not only fun, but also the feeling of conquering something new.

 Just a little update!
♥ There are 121 links from participants in the Linky here.
♥ The page has 320 lovely fans posting there daily.
♥ We are almost 300 artsy creatives minds in the FB group, posting just art faces, truly dreamy! 

Now I want to address a bit of confusion regarding the linking to 29 faces challenge.

*This* is the only blog to link your blog posts to! We also have a facebook page to share there for those that do not blog, and the group, where we can also go gaga with awesome faces on constant bases! Links are in the side bar.

I want to address this because I had people asking where else to sign up, and if they had to go to yet one more blog to link....
Just noticed that some other person made links in their posts for the 29 faces challenge but I have no idea why. I think is just enthusiasm, but it creates confusion and more work for me to see what they are talking about and explain that no, that other link party is not related to the challenge.

Please see the links on the side bar, those are the only links made by me, for my challenge.
If you go to other places, those are not my original sites, I don't run them therefore I have no clue of reason, place, URL or anything.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope that participant understands the reasons why not to call her  link-party "29 faces".

OK ... Keep drawing, painting, doodling... creating!
Visit other participants and comment, you will make a new artsy friend!

10 comments:

  1. [URL=http://www.postsmile.com/][IMG]http://www.postsmile.net/img/30/3076.gif[/IMG][/URL]

    If you don't see - I am sorry for this.. but this was/is a thumb up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always fun, & yes sometimes confusing LOL, OK, 8 down... 21 to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am loving it and yes, just yesterday I feel like I conquered oil pastels for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to have to ask the obvious but where is the Facebook page? Do we need to Link up everytime we post a Blog? Thank you so much- once I figure these out I promise to help everyone else:) Love to all:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the side bar to the right, the links are there --->
      For the "Linky" here, only one time (from the tag ot label) and it will show all the related post using that tag/label.
      In the FB page you can post each and add a hash-tag #29faces same as in your own wall, so people can click that and find you and all the others (and you can find all the art as well!)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this lovely challenge.I love making faces, but I will try and push myself to make something out of my comfort zone.I am excited to see all the blogs who are participating.
    Thanks again
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha, what does this mean? Is it me? If so, please say so and I will remove whatever needs to be removed.

    Just noticed that some other person made links in their posts for the 29 faces challenge but I have no idea why. I think is just enthusiasm, but it creates confusion and more work for me to see what they are talking about and explain that no, that other link party is not related to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means only that this is the only blog for the linky, you didn't do anything wrong Faye, don't worry. :o)
      Yes, it can be confusing, but this is the place to check all the Links, unless you are in facebook as well, there is a page to post there. I made it because many people wanted to participate bus didn't have a blog.

      Delete
  7. You commented on my blog (http://mccallme.blogspot.com) that I needed to add my link to your menu page, or something like that. What do/did you mean? (How do I go about doing that? Where might I find clear -idiot proof- step-by-step instructions? This is my first attempt and blogging OR any sort of art challenge (or ANY sort of online challenge, period)! Help?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make a post with an image, as a tutorial, for you to see.
      More instructions here:
      http://29faces.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-add-link.html
      Which is a link located in the right side bar under "Help Topics"

      Delete